Are you interested in leadership and/or coaching? Would you like to gain recognised certification in NLP?
Who is this course for?
Anyone who would like to gain formal training in NLP, leadership or coaching as well as a better understanding of themselves and the world around them. It’s life-changing!
What you will learn
- Basics and Foundations of NLP – This section will give the delegate an understanding of the history of NLP, and some of the foundation principles and models that start the journey into a greater understanding of ourselves. We will also consider the manner in which communication takes place and how two people can interact with each other in the most effective way.
- Outcomes – During this section we will consider how to create empowering and motivating outcomes and how to create the energy in the present that allows us to maintain or drive towards that goal or any other that we may wish to create due to changing circumstances
- Coaching – This section will introduce and develop the skill of coaching and introduce the delegate to the HNLP Coaching model which will create further foundations to the rest of the programme.
- Language – During this section we will consider the way in which we can help change the client’s perspective by either:
- Using questions to go down into the detail of their issue so that they can focus on the seed of the issue rather than the whole tree that they have created from that seed.
- Taking the client to a state of conscious confusion which allows their most powerful resource (their unconscious) to deliver a change.
- Values – One of the key motivators behind our thinking and behaviour is our values. They are key and core to us. In this section, we investigate how we can help a client further understand themselves by eliciting their values in particular context and how to help them change the impact of the value upon their lives.
- Metaprogrammes – We all prefer to behave in one way or another in particular contexts and understanding these preferences in our behaviour will help us and our clients create greater rapport and make our communication even more effective. We start looking at 4 basic Metaprogrammes (also known as MBTI) and then investigate some of the many others that help define our behaviour.
- Strategies – Once we have received information and date through our sensory systems, our minds follow strategies in the way that it works with that information and creates the behaviour that is the external representation of that strategy. During this section, we will understand how strategies work and investigate various strategies that the mind runs and how we can understand them so that we can help the other person create change
- Sub-Modalities – All of us code, store and represent information through what we see, hear and feel. Yet it is the finer distinctions within those representational systems that create the differences that make us individual. During this section, we will consider those finer distinctions and how we can help the other person create change by shifting those finer distinctions.
- Perceptual Positions – Starting from the precept that, in a relationship, it is important to understand something from the other person’s perspective, we will investigate how we can use this technique to create understanding and change through that precept.
- Anchoring – Everyone has anchors within them, of which some are really resourceful and some less resourceful. During this section, we will come to understand how anchors work, how to create resourceful ones and collapse unresourceful ones. We will look at how to help someone create anchors both conversationally and kinaesthetically.
- Parts Integration – Have you ever found that, around a particular situation, you have an inner conflict occurring about whether you follow one path or another. During this section, we investigate how these parts are created and how to help another person re-integrate them so that they can become more resourceful in their lives.
- Framing and Reframing – When communicating we create frames of reference in which that communication is valid. Through understanding the identifying features of particular frames and those that the other person is using, we can create a resourceful change.
- Time-Based Therapy – One of the ways in which we define our experiences is to relate them to time. During this section, we will investigate what time is, how to create and understand our own and other people’s timeline and how to create change through working with another person’s timeline.
- Accreditation Day – The accreditation will lead to the of both a NLP Practitioner and a HNLP Coaching certificate. During this day, you will get the opportunity of coaching people with issues using the full range of techniques that you have learnt and practiced during the previous 14 days. You will be fully supported by your trainer in creating a really great change for the other person. This part of the accreditation is supported by an integration paper that you will have been completing throughout the whole programme (and probably started prior to the first day)
Course duration: 15 days spread over a six month period).
You will come away with your own workbook as well as recognised NLP Practitioner and HNLP Coach certification from ANLP (Association of NLP) and INHLP (International Network of Humanistic Neuro Linguistic Psychology.